Cricket Australia’s media accreditation applications for the 2018-19 season are now closed.
Cricket Australia Accreditation 2018-19
Cricket Australia (CA) accreditation applications for the 2018-19 home international season, KFC Big Bash League and rebel Women’s Big Bash League seasons are now closed.
How to Apply
All applications for accreditation for this season must be submitted via CA’s online registration form.
Accreditation closed on 10 August 2018 at 5pm (AEST), and late applications will not be considered.
All applicants must accept the 2018-19 Accreditation Terms and Conditions, by ticking the relevant box on your application.
Please note that an application does not guarantee accreditation.
Every person accredited must have photographic accreditation, and no application will be processed without a correctly formatted headshot.
Overseas media and freelance journalists applying for accreditation are required to submit a letter of approval/assignment from your editor.
For travelling media, CA can provide visa letters confirming the applicant has been accredited, after the application has been deemed successful
Please Note: broadcast rights holders do not apply through this page.
International accreditation includes the following:
• Domain Test Series (India and Sri Lanka)
• Gillette ODIs (South Africa and India)
• Gillette T20Is (South Africa and India)
• Prime Minister's XI and other tour matches which involve international teams
• Commonwealth Bank ODIs (New Zealand)
• Commonwealth Bank T20Is (New Zealand)
• Governor General's XI and other tour matches which involve international teams
Big Bash League accreditation includes the following:• KFC Big Bash League (BBL)
• rebel Women's Big Bash League (WBBL)
CA will exercise discretion in issuing accreditation. Factors considered in exercising this discretion may include, but are not limited to:
• Whether an applicant work for a recognised news or sports publication, agency, or website which is available to the general public;
• Whether the applicant is known by Cricket Australia, the BCCI, New Zealand Cricket, Cricket South Africa or Sri Lanka Cricket, or other affiliate recognised by Cricket Australia;
• Safety and security concerns;
• Genuine issues of space;
• The need to ensure representation across international, national and local media;
• Appropriate consideration as to the reach of a media organisation’s coverage, and for news agencies, the scale of client base.
CA follows the same priority order as the ICC, which can be found here, and reserves the right to approve, reject or request further information on all applications in its sole discretion and without providing reasons for doing so.
The application deadlines for Cricket Australia accreditation for 2018-19 is 5pm AEST on Friday 10 August 2018.
Collection of Accreditation
Successful applicants can collect their accreditation through one of the following methods:
1. Collection in person from State Association.
2. Collection from first match, as per the application form
Accreditation Booth locations are provided below for reference:
AB Field, Brisbane
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Blundstone Arena, Hobart
Junction Oval, Melbourne (TBC)
Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide (TBC)
Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast (TBC)
Manuka Oval, Canberra
North Sydney Oval, Sydney
Optus Stadium, Perth
WACA Ground, Perth
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or phone +613 (03) 9653 9999.
2018-19 Accreditation Terms and Conditions
Click here to view the full Cricket Australia Accreditation Terms and Conditions
A full list of code and non-code signatory organisations can be found in our Terms and Conditions.