Cricket Australia’s international and KFC T20 BBL media accreditation are now open
Cricket Australia’s late links for international and KFC T20 BBL media accreditation are now open.
Please apply for media accreditation to the 2014/15 international summer here
Please apply for media accreditation to the KFC T20 Big Bash League here
Media are required to sign and return the appropriate Terms and Conditions to accompany their accreditation application. Please submit signed T&Cs to email@example.com
How to Apply
All applications for Cricket Australia media accreditation for this season must be submitted via our online registration form.
Applications for media accreditation must be accompanied by a signed copy of the relevant 2014-15 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions available for download.
- Code Signatories Terms and Conditions are applicable to Code signatories only. The list of Code Signatories is below.
- Non-Code Signatories Terms and Conditions are to be signed by everyone other than an employee of a Code Signatory. This includes all employees of TV or radio broadcast organisations. Non-Code Signatories also require a secondary authorised signature (e.g. Executive Producer).
- Download and sign the relevant Terms. If you are signing the Non-Code Signatories Terms and Conditions, ensure they are also signed by a duly authorised person
- Email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No application will be finalised unless and until CA has received a signed copy of the relevant 2013-14 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions, which should be emailed to email@example.com – refer instructions below.
- Every application must contain a correctly formatted JPEG headshot. Every person accredited must have photographic accreditation, which includes all TV camera operators, and no application will be processed without this requirement.
CA will exercise discretion in issuing accreditation. Factors considered in exercising this discretion may include (but are not limited to):
- Whether an applicant works in a recognised news or sports publication, agency, or website which is available to the general public;
- Whether the applicant is known by Cricket Australia, the ECB or other affiliate recognised by Cricket Australia;
- Safety and security concerns;
- Genuine issues of space;
- The need to ensure representation across international, national and local media;
- Appropriate consideration as to the reach of a media organisation’s coverage, and for news agencies, the scale of client base.
- Agence France-Presse (AFP)
- APN News & Media
- Associated Press
- Australian Assoc. Press
- Fairfax Media (SMH, Age, Fin Review, Brisbane Times)
- Getty Images
- News International (Sun, Sunday Times, The Times, News of the World)
- News Ltd (Australian, Daily Tele, Courier Mail, Herald Sun, Advertiser, Mercury, Townsville Bulletin, NT News, MX etc.)
- The Daily Mail
- The Daily Telegraph
- The Guardian
- The Independent
- The Independent on Sunday
- The Observer
- The Sunday Telegraph
- The West Australian
- Thomson Reuters (i.e. English Regionals)
Non-Exhaustive list of non-code signatories (Authorised signature required also)
- All local TV news and radio news
- ABC News
- ABC Radio News
- Austereo (Triple M)
- BSkyB News
- Express (Express, Sunday Express)
- FOX SPORTS
- FOX SPORTS NEWS
- Mirror Group (Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, People)
- Nine News
- Press Association
- Seven News
- Sky News Australia
- Sky News UK
- Sky Sports UK
- Ten News