Cricket Australia’s international and KFC BBL and Rebel WBBL media accreditation program is now open for 2016-17
Cricket Australia Accreditation 2016-17
Cricket Australia (CA) accreditation applications for the 2016-17 international season, KFC Big Bash League and Rebel Women’s Big Bash League seasons are now open.
Cricket Australia is expecting to receive a large number of applications for the 2016-17 season and this demand is expected to be greater than the capacity at our venues.
Please note that an application does not guarantee accreditation. Your application will undergo an approval process with the result to be communicated via email at our earliest convenience.
How to Apply
All applications for Cricket Australia accreditation for this season must be submitted via our online registration form.
All applications for accreditation must accept the 2016-17 Accreditation Terms and Conditions by reading the Terms and Conditions detailed as an attachment on this page, and by ticking the relevant box on your application.
Every application must contain a correctly formatted JPEG headshot. Every person accredited must have photographic accreditation. No application will be processed without this requirement.
Note that broadcast rights holders do not apply through this page.
International accreditation will grant access to:
- Commonwealth Bank Test Series
- Victoria Bitter ODI Series
- KFC T20 International Series
- Commonwealth Bank Women’s International Series
- Sheffield Shield
Big Bash League accreditation will grant access to:
CA will exercise discretion in issuing accreditation. Factors considered in exercising this discretion may include, but are not limited to:
- Whether an applicant works in a recognised news or sports publication, agency, or website which is available to the general public;
- Whether the applicant is known by Cricket Australia, Cricket South Africa, Cricket New Zealand, Pakistan Cricket Board, Sri Lanka Cricket or other affiliates recognised by Cricket Australia;
- Safety and security concerns;
- Genuine issues of space;
- The need to ensure representation across international, national and local media;
- Appropriate consideration as to the reach of a media organisation’s coverage, and for news agencies, the scale of client base.
The application deadline for Cricket Australia accreditation is 5pm AEST, 16 September, 2016.
Collection of Accreditation
Successful applicants can collect their accreditation at match at the Cricket Australia accreditation booth. Booth locations for each international and KFC Big Bash League venue can be found below.
International accreditation can be collected at the first international match you attend. Please ensure the locations selected in the application are correct.
Big Bash League accreditation will be sent to the state association you select in the application. You will be able to collect the accreditation at the first match you attend in that selected state.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or phone +61 (03) 9653 9999.
2016-17 Accreditation Terms and Conditions
Click here to view the full Cricket Australia Accreditation Terms and Conditions
A full list of code and non-code signatory organisations can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions as part of the application process.