Cricket Australia’s international and KFC T20 BBL media accreditation program is currently open for 2015-16
Cricket Australia Accreditation 2015-16
Cricket Australia (CA) accreditation applications for the 2015-16 International Season and KFC T20 Big Bash League Season in Australia are now open via the Accreditation Late Link.
Cricket Australia is expecting to receive a large number of applications for the 2015-16 International and BBL seasons and this demand is expected to be greater than the capacity at our international venues.
Please note that an application does not guarantee accreditation. Your application will undergo an approval process with the result to be communicated via email at our earliest convenience.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications for Cricket Australia accreditation for this season must be submitted via our online registration form.
All applications for media accreditation must accept the 2015-16 Accreditation Terms and Conditions by reading the Terms and Conditions detailed as an attachment on this page, and by ticking the relevant box on your application. Media must accept the appropriate Code or Non-Code signatory Terms and Conditions
Every application must contain a correctly formatted JPEG headshot. Every person accredited must have photographic accreditation, which includes all TV camera operators. No application will be processed without this requirement.
International accreditation will grant access to:
• Commonwealth Bank Test Series
• Victoria Bitter ODI Series
• KFC T20 International Series
• Commonwealth Bank Women’s International Series
• Matador BBQs Cup
• Sheffield Shield
Big Bash League Accreditation will grant you access to:
• KFC Big Bash League matches (BBL)
• Women's Big Bash League matches (WBBL)
• Please click here for International Cricket Fixture
• Please click here for KFC BBL Fixture
• Please click here for WBBL Fixture
CA will exercise discretion in issuing accreditation. Factors considered in exercising this discretion may include (but are not limited to):
• Whether an applicant works in a recognised news or sports publication, agency, or website which is available to the general public;
• Whether the applicant is known by Cricket Australia, the BCCI, Cricket New Zealand, West Indies Cricket Board or other affiliates recognised by Cricket Australia;
• Safety and security concerns;
• Genuine issues of space;
• The need to ensure representation across international, national and local media
• Appropriate consideration as to the reach of a media organisation’s coverage, and for news agencies, the scale of client base.
Late Link applications will be reviewed by security throughout the season and applicants will be notified of the outcome via email. Successful applicants can collect their pass from the Accreditation Booth found at each international and BBL match.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or phone +61 (03) 9653 9999.
1. Agence France-Presse (AFP)
2. APN News & Media
3. Associated Press
4. Australian Assoc. Press
5. Fairfax Media (SMH, The Age, Fin Review, Brisbane Times)
6. Getty Images
7. News International (The Sun, The Sunday Times, The Times)
8. News Ltd (Australian, Daily Tele, Courier Mail, Herald Sun, Advertiser, Mercury, Townsville Bulletin, NT News, MX etc.)
10. The Daily Mail
11. The Daily Telegraph
12. The Guardian
13. The Independent
14. The Independent on Sunday
15. The Observer
16. The Sunday Telegraph
17. The West Australian
18. Thomson Reuters (i.e. English Regionals)
NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF NON-CODE SIGNATORIES
1. All local TV news and radio news
2. ABC News
3. ABC Radio News
4. Austereo (Triple M)
6. BSkyB News
9. Express (Express, Sunday Express)
10. FOX SPORTS
11. FOX SPORTS NEWS
12. Mirror Group (Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, People)
13. Nine News
15. Press Association
17. Seven News
18. Sky News Australia
19. Sky News UK
20. Sky Sports UK
22. Ten News