Media accreditation open for 2020-21 season
September 17, 2020
Media accreditation is now open for the 2020-21 International and W/BBL seasons.
Media can apply for accreditation via the online portal here: https://cricketaustralia.accredit-solutions.com/Media/
For media applying for both the 2020-21 International season and the W/BBL, please ensure you apply for both.
The online system requires applicants to read and accept CA's 2020-21 Media Accreditation Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
Please ensure you read and complete the requirements as specified to complete your application for approval.
Please also familiarise yourself with CA’s COVID19 protocols which can be found here.
International media will need travel exemptions from the Australian Government to be considered for accreditation.
Information regarding travel restrictions within Australia can be found here: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/travel-restrictions-0
For those granted a travel exemption by the Australian Government, Cricket Australia will assess each application on a case-by-case basis. Copies of the travel exemption documentation must be included in the accreditation application.
CA reserves the right to decline accreditation requests.
Non-Rights Holders (NRHs) will be accredited for the season, but only reporters will be able to access media facilities on match days. A limit of one reporter per NRH will be granted a seat in the media facilities.
Post match press conferences will be conducted via zoom, unless otherwise advised by Cricket Australia.
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee accreditation, with limited venue capacity requiring a selection process for approvals.
- All applicants will be advised in due course by email post the respective closing dates.
- Pass collection will be from the accreditation booth at venue on match days.
- If you are picking up on a match-day, the venue collection location will be the Accreditation Booth at each venue which will be communicated at a later date.
- Further media accreditation information regarding other domestic competitions will be made available in due course.
For additional accreditation enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org