Tickets on sale for KFC BBL|10 December matches
November 27, 2020
Big Bash fans will have the chance to see their heroes in person this summer with the first public release of tickets for December matches in the KFC BBL|10 season going on sale today.
The release of tickets for KFC BBL|10 matches has been made possible by the collaboration between state and territory governments, venues, our KFC BBL Clubs and the League, in which the health and safety of our players, staff, fans and the wider community has remained the top priority.
Tickets will be made available for matches at all venues, reinforcing the League’s commitment to playing in every Club’s home market. The season will begin on Thursday, December 10, with the Hobart Hurricanes hosting defending champions Sydney Sixers at Blundstone Arena.
Tickets will be released in four stages for the KFC BBL|10 season:
- Friday, November 27, 10:00am: December matches, excluding Adelaide Oval, plus Blundstone Arena January matches
- Tuesday, December 8, 4:00pm AEDT: January 1-12 matches, excluding Adelaide Oval
- Tuesday, December 22, 10:00am AEDT: January 13-26 matches, plus Adelaide Oval December 28, 31 & January 5 matches
- TBC: Adelaide Oval January 8 & 11 matches
Tickets will be available at cricket.com.au/tickets
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and the Ticket and Entry Conditions. Tickets should only be purchased via the authorised ticket agents, Ticketek or Ticketmaster. For details please check cricket.com.au/tickets/faqs
Alistair Dobson, Cricket Australia’s Head of Big Bash Leagues, said:
“We are thrilled to welcome our Big Bash fans around the country back to the cricket this summer.
“The first release of tickets for KFC BBL|10 is another major milestone in the build-up to a huge season and a testament to the excellent collaboration between governments, venues our Clubs and the League.
“We can’t wait for our stadiums around Australia to be filled with the colours and sounds of the Big Bash and ensure everyone enjoys their day or night out at the cricket in a safe way.”
CA HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
The following guidelines are designed to keep all cricket fans safe this summer.
- Try to keep two cricket bat lengths distance (1.5m) from others, especially those not in your social group
- Always follow signage and directions of Australian Cricket or Venue staff
- Whenever possible, remain in your seat or place (as specified on the ticket)
- Maintain good hand hygiene – wash your hands and use sanitiser as required
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell