24 Million Aussies v South Africa
Don't miss the second Commonwealth Bank Test at Blundstone Arena when the Aussies take on South Africa
Important Information for Ticket Holders
Gate Opening Times
Australia v South Africa
Transport & Parking
Patrons visiting the Blundstone Arena are also encouraged to take public transport. Access from the city is available by Metro Buses. For more information visit metrotas.com.au
Parking is available at South Street car park. Please note that Derwent and Church Streets are closed to the public on match days.
- Baby Change Facilities: There are several amenities both inside and outside the venue.
- Lost Children: Please visit the Reception Area in the Western Stand
- Prams / Strollers: Prams and strollers are not allowed into the venue unless under special circumstances. There is no place that can prams or strollers can be stored and customers would need to ensure arrangements are in place prior to the game.
Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
An ATM is available in the Members Pavilion.
What Can’t I Bring In?
The following items will not be permitted into Blundstone Arena:
- Audio equipment of professional standard
- Chairs and stools
- Beach balls
- Flares, whistles, fireworks, laser lights, horns, balls including beach balls
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters
- Offensive signs/banners/clothing
- Shade shelters
- Air horns/Vuvuzelas
- Cricket bats (only small autograph bats allowed)
- Any item that can be used as a missile or may cause nuisance or danger to other patrons.
- Any item displaying commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos which engage in ambush marketing
Patrons will be asked to dispose of any prohibited items before entering the venue. Cricket Tasmania will not be responsible for any of the property.
Accessible Tickets / Disabled Access
If you have wheelchair or special needs seating requirements and have not already made arrangements when booking please contact the Ticketek Special Needs Hotline on 1300 665 915.
Fans wishing to temporarily leave the venue will need to scan their ticket at a turnstile to exit. Tickets that have not been scanned on exit will not be validated for re-entry.
Ticketing Issues on the Day
If you have any issues on the day, please go to the Ticket Box at the Northern end or to the Reception area in the Members Pavilion.
For all your Official Cricket Australia Merchandise, head to one of the merchandise outlets around the ground, located at the Western and Northern gates. The full range is also available via the Official Cricket Australia Online Store at shop.cricket.com.au*
*Please allow up to seven days for any online shop purchases
Match Day Promotions
Red Frogs Volunteers
Win a $300 ASICS pack and VIP experience
|Toyota Good For Cricket Raffle
Support local cricket clubs through the Toyota Good For Cricket Raffle. Clubs will be selling raffle tickets at the match days 1
Sunglasses and at-match radio giveaways from Commonwealth Bank!
Look out for roaming CommBank Crew members giving away Commonwealth Bank branded sunglasses to those who ZincUp and CommBank at-match radios to Commonwealth Bank customers.
|Nine's award winning Wide World of Sports crew is back for another bumper summer of cricket, with its stellar commentary team, as well as some new and exciting innovations and insights into its world-class coverage. Catch all the action, exclusively live and free - and in HD - on Ch 9.|
Listen in to ABC's Grandstand or Macquarie's summer of cricket for ball-by-ball coverage, in depth analysis and expert opinions from some of the game's greats. ABC audio coverage will also be available via cricket.com.au and the Cricket Australia Live App